Monday 17 August 2015

Posted by Unknown |
Been playing the Call of Duty franchise since I was a kid. Just finished playing Black Ops 2 right now, so I decided why not make a list of the top 5 MAIN playable characters from the WHOLE series. The list is according to me. Do make sure to comment who is your favorite MAIN character and why on the comment section below.


Warning: Spoilers ahead. 

#5 - Yuri

 
Yuri's Flashback in MW3
  
 

He's a playable character in Modern Warfare 3 who is revealed to be the right hand of Makarov (antagonist of MW3. He is a badass russian character apart from Reznov with an badass back story and the only Ex-villian who comes into his senses and decides to join the good side.


#4 - David Mason

 


Main character of Black Ops 2 and the son of Alex Mason. Although the story was way too unrealistic, if Black Ops 2 was a reality, this is the guy you would thank for saving the whole world from total annihilation and maniac Menendez.  

#3 - Alex Mason



Main character of Black Ops 1 & 2 and father of David Mason. If you've played the campaign, you'd know how much it sucks to be this guy and the amount of torture he has to go through in the whole campaign series, one badass dude. 

#2 - Captain Price

 


He's been there since the start of the Call of Duty franchise. I would describe him as a 50 years old invincible man who's still whooping ass.

#1 Captain Soap McTavish

 

Cpt Price: What the hell kind of a name is Soap, eh?
Now this is was one of my personal favorite character as I grew up playing as Soap McTavish and he was the face of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, he was skilled enough to take everyone down and after he cheated death the 2nd time in MW3 I couldn't be more happier but his death afterwards left me shocked and in tears as I had developed a bond with the character. I would say they killed the whole series with his death. Dead but never forgotten, R.I.P Soap McTavish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment