Monday 13 January 2014

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Frozen Poster

IMDb Rating: 8.1/10
My rating: 6.2/10

This movie was produced by the same director of Tangled and Wreck-It ralph. This movie was a real disappointment for a grown up like me but I just wanted to watch it anyways.
Considering this is a Disney movie, it provides a good message to the kids as most kids these days are falling in love and trusting guys to easily. After you'll watch the movie you'll understand what I mean. ;)

I mean seriously, getting engaged to a person you just MET? Other than that the movie had a nice calm, warm and emotional feeling to it. The story has a big twist at the end and makes you want to go hug your sister immediately. If you're a grown up like me, you'll probably get bored quickly since the movie is slow and it takes a hour to get to the story. But a nice movie for kids to watch.

Let me know what you think about review in the comment box below, thanks :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment